View Single Post
Old 10-03-2022, 06:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 8
Zeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring SamsterZeelova is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Zeelova FR thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben04216 View Post
Very sorry for the long overdue FR since the meet up with Zee 4 years ago. I lost her contact and now starting to chat with her and I apologize for the lateness of this post

So I met Zee in 2018 and can’t recall the actual date after we had started chatting on LINE messenger. As we were both agreed to meet up and she hosted me at her place.

I will not go into the details on how she guide me to her place.

Long story short, she gave me such a wonderful blow job and my dick was just standing at full attention position. I can tell you that her BJ skills are professionally and definitely out of this world. Frankly speaking, I never had such a long and enjoyable BJ from someone else before! Not even my wife. This pretty girl here is gentle, caring, passionate and really love to suck dick and damn she did a fantastic job. After couple of minutes of blowjob, I finally CUM in her mouth and she swallowed the my whole fucking load without any hesitation. No horse run would described the session. Later, I did a quick wash up and lay on her bed and cuddled for awhile. I did not top her because I told her I love BBBJ than f job. The session ended and I left her place.

Overall FR:

LOOKS: 7/10 (Now is 8/10)
BODY:7/10, (Now is 8/10)
TITS:6/10, (Small in size and now 8/10)
BBBJ: 11/10 (Bonus +1)
ANAL: N/A
Lol. Four years ago ahhhhh… omgggggggg…. Neh neh is nice to press. Not I say one ah.. squeezable and suckable. Makes me more audible. Thanks for this and glad u enjoy it. Till the next one (if I ever meet anyone again )