Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 15-09-2009, 10:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Wow we have another expert in the making bro kengarou... Congratulations bro kengarou well done.... you are so successful in fucking maids.... Relieves the pressure of the senior bros if you could help us answer queries... Thanks bro kengarou

Quote:
Originally Posted by kengarou View Post
I am so excited for you that I can't wait to hear your success story blursam! Anyway, when meeting her , try to initiate touches on her back and her waist,and see the reaction first. Like when crossing the road for example take the lead by holding her hand. Basically initiate touch on any part of her body except the very "sensitive" ones. Along the way , after building a little bit more of rapport and if you sense she is comfortable, you must initiate a hug , hug her tightly in such a way you can feel her boobs, if she is comfortable by that, then look into her eyes and give her a kiss on the lips. If she is fine by that without showing any resistance , you are already given the green light! I am sure you know what to do next , you can bring her to a hotel or to some staircase, you can get sex or at least a blowjob from her! If for some reason she is a bit uncomfortable , just need to persevere a little harder ,if all else fails, move on to another target and don't waste your time like what bro The Lord has mentioned. Wishing you luck and hope to hear your success story soon!