Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
kbt7046 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by subidowa View Post
Really KNNBCCB. SO troublesome how to travel and so expensive some more. CCB. Why are all the countries head so ineffective? If needed just cut the whole world contact for 1 month all lock down and chase out all the covid. Once all is clear then resume back as normal. Going on and off like this is painfully endless and expensive. I don't see a reason why we continue like this unless of course is a scam by all the countries to earn from people.
Covid was exported by China citizens, if not because of China CCP government concealed information at the beginning, Covid won't spread worldwide at such scale. China CCP government want the whole world to follow their style in Covid management so to weaken the whole world especially Western powers. People around the democracy are already sick of all these nonsense, that why anti Covid control measures protests have erupted in many parts of the world so frequently. All governments just keep listening to the so called experts from WHO which i think WHO is just dictatorship of China CCP government but ignore the fact that Covid is not dangerous than many other illnesses. Ten of million people have already die of Aids, million of people worldwide die of cancer and something else. That why Donald Trump has frequently rejected imposing lockdown like China as he believes that damages cause by lockdown is far greater than Covid itself. People are getting frustrated, more people are suffering mental problems, economy suffering. Only drug makers and those who are working in healthcare sectors benefit from Covid. First push everyone to go for vaccination, now go for booster jab, later go for 4th jab and so on. They are making billion of dollars on vaccines despite situation now is no better than a year ago. The best way is allow people to value personal freedom to travel freely, live as normal, let those who "kiasi" isolate themselves. I believe most people rather risk getting infection than continuing living like now indefinitely.