View Single Post
Old 14-09-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by middleday View Post
There are 2 sides each of "try" or "don't try
Yup agree, I don’t regret cheonging but last time young sometimes will go over Budget. Now more disciplined set aside Budget for entertainment which includes but is not limited to cheonging. Think maybe key thing to consider is

1. Cheong for fun, to escape from some other issues or what?

2. How does this hobby affect u and your family financially?

3. Are you the type to feel guilty after a session?

Personally I tried to quit the scene a while back but came back in the end. I know it’s for fun (I’m past the stage where see SYT will want to up them, but more towards the whole experience which is a work in progress; some MLS is for me to treat them like a sex object and treat them however I want when I feel like it, some is a quick fix cos they are convenient to access, now got 1 I think it’s cos of some baggage I have always been carrying).

Financially it’s not straining me as I play with a Budget, and maybe I’m just a bastard but I will not feel guilty. But starting to think of stopping again as Im getting the midlife crisis feeling again as in asking myself wtf I’m doing sometimes.

But 1 thing is for sure, even if chio bu show half ball or try to flirt with me in my work, now I’m sort of immune to it cos I have seen, touch, suck and fuck so many woman before, so they can’t influence my work decisions (which may be a reason why financially I’m doing much better compared to 5 years ago cos my boss is very confident of me handling all negotiations and I also have a mini reputation among our suppliers/clients that don’t try to sell sex to me and to send someone who can deal with the level of negotiations rather than the young fresh intern or staff who is an eye candy; some of them thought I’m gay). So maybe this is my training fee