Old 25-10-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cleandoodles deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

After reading all the comments on ladies flakiness and the girls on dating apps, I can atest to the fact that many girls are flaky and sometimes when things go too smooth, they’ll feel bored and move to the next adventure thus it’s really a hit and miss and these days I just take it easy and go with the flow without exposing my heart too much when going on dates.

I’vs had many experiences whereby we go for the usual ‘first meal’ and then walk around maybe share some light touches and a kiss and then suddenly you don’t feel the spark anymore and move on. Sometimes you feel abit more then they come into my car and we drive to the park for some H2H talks and past experiences and all that. Next stage would be we try and really date ‘exclusively’ but this is the phase that always fails after 1 month things would phase out and she or myself would suddenly lose interest and then no more contact thereafter. This has happened to me at least 6 times so I guess girls from the dating apps have really a huge pool of people to choose from and thus if there is no special spark, it’ll just phase out. There’s always someone more good looking, richer, older, more matured and shower more attention to them.

P.S. I’m not saying all girls are like that but the ones that I have had interactions with this is what happened and thus I feel just take it easy and go with the flow. Cheers and Peace