Old 20-08-2011, 09:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
99bonk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 上门按摩小姐服务 in China

Bro, be very careful about online ads, I was in Wenzhou last month, Wenzhou is bside hanzhou, try online ads, they ask for advance $ transfer, end up got con by them, aft the $ transfer they will say gov catch alot, need u pay security deposit etc. U can call, but if they ask for ADV $$ transfer, juz hang up. U went at the wrong time, few months ago there were big raids in the area and some underage student r caught. So now hard to find. There are few ways to get girls:
The hotels usually have suna n Ktv, just call the suna and say u want message n they will send girl up. In Wenzhou, hj+1hr msg in ur room is sgd60, bonk 1hr is sgd120(hanzhou shd be cheaper)

Go Ktv drink with friends, tell mamasan u want girl can bring back one (not all girl can bonk). Knn Wenzhou fucking ex, everyday I see lambo n Ferrari tips there sgd60, shot time sgd200, overnight 400

Go pubs try ur luck to hook up girls, but be prepare to open many bottle

hop on to a cab, tell the driver u looking for xiao Jie, they will know where, but not all willing to go hotel or overnight, they just wanna do it in the bonk house, basically the further u go fr city, the cheaper it gets, I did try $20 bonk before

Saloon n small message center will have tell tale sign ie. gate half close, dark etc. But pls be alert n careful: keep passport in hotel safe, put cash in different location.

if u are advanturous enough, go explore around, if u can speak mandrin basically no problem

Finally, just rem china full of conman, if they want, there r many ways to set u up: ie. Man burst into ur hotel room claiming that u just did his wife, or half way thur gon an raid u, must know wat to react.

Some bro here might think I think too much, but these things do happen before, the best is to have a local to bring u round, if u on biz trip I think the china boss there know what to do.

Good luck n have fun