View Single Post
Old 18-03-2022, 11:28 AM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 17
carter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond reputecarter90 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Local Freelancer & Part Time College FR's by SNN

Gonna share my recent bookings with SNN. Thumbs up to this bro for his arrangement, always smooth and steady.

Name: Miki
Race: Local Chinese
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10, 161cm, 46kg,
Boobs: 32C (Water drop boobs)
DATY : Nope (She dont like)
BBBJ: 9/10
CIM: No Try
FJ: 8/10 (Very acommodating, will answer to all your request and will tell you which position to make her cum)
Kissing: Yes (Not passionate kiss)
Fingering: Yes
Moan:8/10
ANAL: No
GFE: 9/10

Overall the session with Miki was very decent. Very chatty. The whole session the focus will be on the boobs.

Name: Ms. Sophia
Face: 8/10,
Body: 9/10, 168cm,49kg, 34B, 26, 36
Boobs: 32B (just nice for me to hold)
CIM: Yes (but i never try)
FJ: 11/10 (She is one hell of sex machine.)
Kissing: Yes (Tongue to tongue action.)
Moan:9/10 (Natural loud)
Assrimn: Yes (no Try)
GFE: 10/10

If you ever tried Sheena (indian), Sophia is the Chinese version of Sheena. Her BBBJ is very slurpy and sensual. Probably the best BJ I ever had. Before proceed to FJ, she told me she long time never have sex. And once we on it, BANG! she is one hell of a sex beast! She can ride non stop and keep riding even after you have cum and you need to surrender and asked her to stop. She bought the ripped condom to make sure she enjoyed during the session. She talk quite a lot, and will keep tease you while chatting with you. The whole session I felt like being "harrassed" more than I harrass her. I enjoyed that session very much!

Name: Amanda
Face: 9.0/10
Body: 8.5/10, Fair and smooth skin.
Boobs: 32B
BBBJ: 9/10, (If you like catbath type of BBBJ, look no where else, she will make sure every inch of your lil bro is being cat bathed)
CIM: Yes (Almost cum in her mouth but i managed to hold and proceed to FJ)
FJ: 10/10 very good and wet
Kissing: Yes
Moan: 9/10 Good
Daty: Yes
RUSH: No (She stayed longer because we chat until forget time.)
GFE: 10/10 (Very very friendly and chatty)

This is my 2nd session with Amanda. And she improved a lot from 1st session, (previous session was great too), but this time even better because she knew what I like and she perform it perfectly. She will accommodate to all your request.

Last edited by carter90; 25-04-2022 at 09:54 AM.