View Single Post
Old 28-03-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
mangosteen is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

First time in Jakarta and went to Malio after a lot of research. It was a Sunday 25th March. About 5pm.

Reached there was ushered to go through the metal detectors. The usher was quick to tell me go to second floor. Massage. I was also promptly given the wristband with the number tag. Went to second floor and in through these doors leading to a big room with a pole dance stage with no lights on. And the lower floor with sofas were filled with women. Not many customers about 6.
before the usher left he said not to forget to tip him later.

A mommasan appreared and asked what was me poison. Ordered a drink and chat. immediately asked some girls to come up. Indonesian girls but not many caught my attention. There were 2 who left the line up and one was quite demure. Told the mommasan not choosing from this line up and she looked a bit impatient. I asked here about the one that left the line up. She said HAPPY.

So opted for HAPPY hoping she will make me HAPPY. A very pretty looking local girl, fair type. but was a bit wary when she sat down and spoke no English.Quite a bit disappointed.

Signed the receipt for the price quoted and went to the lift with HAPPY hoping for the best. 2 SG bros were in the lift with us, their eyes burning her.

In the room was showered and all the time checking her firm tits out. Butt was ok not that firm but bearable. Got down to the massage. Massage was good. And she put on that short robe with nothing underneath. Drifting into sleep and planning what to do with her later. Hoping to fast forward the massage. Then the massage ended. I asked her lets get on with the next step. She took out her lube and cap and the phone rang.

I asked to extend the session and I regretted it. Did not want to leave with blue balls as I dont have much time to spare as well. She called a number and I spoke to some woman on the other end of the line. It was full charge to extend 1 Hr.

Quite a mechanical session with no GFE at all. Your milage may vary but midway i decided to get it over with as i was getting bored. In the end she asked for 300k tips. Ok first time there inexperienced let her chop. Went down paid and left.

Cost: 2.5M + 300k Tips
Girl: Happy
Looks: 7.8 (Will turn heads type)
Knockers: 7.5 firm
BJ Capped: 6 (mechanical - a bit of balls licking)
FJ: 6 (mechanical)
Will I go there again: Not

Another story to tell about Wechat experience in Jakarta that just happened to me less than 1 hour ago, for those who want to try this mode of outcall. thanks to the warnings on this site I was well prepared. Wanted to see how bad it was so play play a bit.

Received a notification of someone adding me. checked it out. (note: these past few days many girls added me to chat)

The users picture was very pretty of course and I knew it was too good to be true. Played along and asked her to send more pictures. Pictures were sent and it just looked like the same girl in the profile picture. So I asked if it was ok if I called her over video. Silence. I called her on video and my call got cancelled by her. She said she was working (mentioned the exact hotel I was staying at) and cannot answer. I told her that it was a coincidence as I'm staying at the same hotel. She then proceeded to ask me to go down to the lobby and meet her (she said wearing a red dress). I aked her to take a selfie and send so I can verify she is indeed at the lobby and also the girl in the picture. She send me a picture of the lift lobby. Without her in it. She kept asking me to go down. At this juncture she quoted 1 mIllion 2 hours.
I told her I was in the shitter and will take 15 mins. But in reality I was ready to go have a look. So bolted out of the room for the adventure.

I took the lift to the lift to the 2nd floor and headed down the escalator. Walked past the lobby and noticed a woman in red. Chee Bye - Sure enough not the girl in picture and I'm quite sure the bros here will also agree that she looks quite scary. I proceeded to the lift and went back up. I will again advise all bros to forget the WeChat method as it is not going to be good result.

Well this is the experience I want to share with the bros here. Your experience might be different. Just my 5 cents.

Thanks for reading. Good Night.