Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 28-08-2021, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebacs View Post
Hi guys, long time lurker but decided that I have to post to prevent bros from this landmine.

FR on Tara

looks: 8/10 headturner, not as pretty as the pictures but to be expected as edited
body: 9/10 she's hot, but that's all she got going for her
bbbj: 2/10
fj: 1/10
GFE: 0/10
rtf: no way

Tara is pretty and hot, but that's all there is to it. There's 0 GFE since the start to end. She starts off with a BBBJ for about 2 min, and immediately asks you to cap yourself. Her bed is a mess, and she's 100% of the time tilted 45 degrees against her pillow in missionary position. After 5 minutes, ask for doggy where she complied but asked to swap back to missionary after 2 min. I complied, but after missionary for another 2-3 mins, she said her pussy hurts and asked to change to HJ. Mind you I'm in no way huge and wasn't rough in any sense, but at this point I was just looking to get it over with thinking it can't get any worse. Well it can, because after 2 min of HJ she told me that her hand hurts and asked me to finish myself off.

Bros, I would've been pissed if I were to experience this at those 150 MPs. But at 300/1/1 for this level of service is an absolute landmine, please avoid at all cost.
Hi bro, if im not wrong tara was one of the girls working at one of the recently closed down ktvs during the ktv cluster period..... probably into this line because now everybody need money... probably very green as well... not all ktv girls know how to do work this line. But ya for 300 if this is what u get only can hope your next experience will be better bro.