View Single Post
Old 30-09-2022, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 504 / Power: 12
abcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of lightabcdefg7 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

BUNBUN from THE PIMP

Finally got a chance to get myself a deserved bonk and spotted this Bunbun.
I am a boobs lover so this is a no brainer for me.
Made my booking as usual, seamless with this stable.

Looks: The usual discounts, Bunbun belongs to the cutie pie category. Face is fuller than what was posted but definitely acceptable.

Body: About 150ish, well maintained. Nice looking odorless tight kitty.

Boobs: Man made which is more 36DD than 36C. More than a handful for my hands, more than a mouthful for my mouth. Sensitive nips and she fed them to me like a king. To say I sucked them like a baby is a gross understatement, I sucked them like a HUNGRY baby

BBBJ: Not bad at all lol.

Tittie Fuck: I requested she complied if only she had baby oil with her. That aside she really grip my dick in between her twin peaks and moved up and down. Been a long time since I last tried this lol.

French: Never avoid, gave me as much as I wanted and got more intense when we were fucking.

FJ: Hardworking and accommodating to requests. When she was riding my lil bro in cowgirl, the sight is one to behold, now I know how those actors felt when Amy Yip rode on them lol. I simply had to grab those boobs tight!

GFE: She is obviously still new to this trade so I tried to guide her a bit and she was receptive, plus point is she could understand simple English and since I could not speak her language it helped. Still cant forget those moment having those boobs pressing onto my chest when she was resting on top of me. Bunbun is definitely friendly and not too shy.

RTF: For her boobs and attitude, I would gladly seek her companionship anytime but it would be unlikely since I will be going overseas soon.

As a boobs lover, I dare say dont miss these knockers they are solid