View Single Post
Old 16-07-2003, 03:08 PM
Registered Advertiser

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 174 / Power: 21
MrDevil is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMrDevil is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Devil's Hadyai FR 10~14 July 2003 (Part 12)

11th July - 1200

OK, mission done. Now all girls back to collect their cloth and belongings. So everyone quickly take shower and catch a quick nap. Mine came before I finish my shower, everyone is still in room. Just sit there chit chat and hugging while waiting for other's girls to come.

11th July - 1300

Everyone is ready, some has released their first shot and tested the engine. Have yet got chance to check their testimonial yet but will surely do that when the time is right.

11th July - 1330

In BP hotel for message, all of us, 9 person including Moi. The girl must feel damn privelleged to get this special treatment, bring them to message as well. Pretty Standard - 2 hours message, everyone slept most of the time. Actually, that the reason why we always start with message on the first activities of the first day, to refresh ourselve.

We did not buy voucher in, so paying standard price at 220b but with voucher, it will be 180b. This wont save you a bomb, just something to remember to do before going to message. I always more time consious than money.
• Prolong Ejaculation • Enlarge Penis
• No Side Effect • Enhance Vitality
• Work With Alcohol • FREE Shipping

Click here to Order Now - FREE 3 eBooks

Last edited by MrDevil; 16-07-2003 at 03:11 PM.