Thread: Toa payoh
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2020, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1747 / Power: 18
CheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant futureCheongingEdge has a brilliant future
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete_the_fish View Post
bro, 90min got any happening or not ? can't be just pure massage right ?

the "manager". I think i saw her before , upclose....far look nice but close up....like quite old sia...
Is the manager the very small size one? If so, I managed to get her too massage me before though she keep insisting she's just a worker, but I got the vibe that maybe she is a boss there as she seemed very strict and serious to ensure things are running smoothly. Yup looks like she is not that young but didn't manage to get her age. But overall still can wack if she allow me too, she's not those die hard pretty type but enough for me to want to eat her.

Her massage skills to be honest not bad, but the "bao yang" needs to be improved. No touching of rod as well, tried to get her to do more but she kept refusing. Touch her ass also she will siam. In the end gave up and went to look for other places to release and didn't return since.