View Single Post
Old 22-01-2007, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 548 / Power: 18
vkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of lightvkoolboi is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Marrying A Thai ger

Bro Romance, I think if the ger loves you, she will not lakai outside. I think most gers will not larkai outside marriage.

What I think the gers will do is to ask you for money to send back home, whether it is China or Thailand or one of the IndoChina countries. If the money you give for her to send back is a little, I think ok lah. If you need to send lots of money regularly, then I think you better think again. A bit or a lot is subjective and you are the one who know best. To a rich romance, the money is nothing, to a poor romance, this money can be used for so many expenses in the house. Of course, the ger might also got her commitments to her sliblings, parents, uncles, aunties and maybe even children of her own.

There is a thread by Singviet on Vietnamese partners sending money back and some write up by bros. You can read them.

If ger send lots of money back, I think she loves her family more than you. This is ok as long as you can win her back over time but be prepared to spend for now.

Hope bros here can give good advice to Mr Romance rather than to flame him. His question seem sensible to me. Cheers.