Thread: Lust unlimited
View Single Post
Old 20-09-2020, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 14
randyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrandyrockhard is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Lust unlimited

It was a few days before I hit my 40th birthday that I got to know Tanya from a dating app when I was on a business trip in Big Durian.

At the time she was only 22 yrs old and just started her internship at one of the big four law firms there.

What attracted me to message her in the first place was her upside down profile photo with her eyes being crossed out with red line, her light skin, with a shy smile on light pink lipstick, while wearing greenish gold QiPao.

She also wrote on her profile that if you do the right thing, you would hit the jackpot.

I casually messaged her and started a light conversation with her, first was to gauge what her intention was, second was to at least have a decent conversation.

The vibes that I picked up from our conversation was that she seems like a nice girl, but somewhat a bit shy. I later learned that she was brought up with a strict upbringing causing her all kinds of issues about self esteem and keeping a healthy and positive mindset is always a challenge for her.

I established with her what I think about hooking up and she seemed open to it. She confessed that she never done it before, but if someone is pleasant enough she is willing to give it a try.

My meeting venue the next day happened to be just across her office building, so I asked whether we should meet up for lunch. And to my pleasant surprise, she preferred meeting up for dinner instead.

She asked what food I wanted to try in her city, and I told her that I was open for suggestions. We finally met up and some western food restaurant and that's where it all started....

<To be continued>

Last edited by randyrockhard; 20-09-2020 at 06:50 PM.