Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 12
fredriv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
So today, I headed down to Icha Icha.

There were 5 girls available, 3 of them were... large, if that's your thing. I chose a smaller sized one, turns out she used to work at Long Beach in BKK. Knew her stuff though, but was pretty SOP. Damage was 3000 baht.

Felt pretty unfulfilled after, so wandered down to Santhitham. Had a quick dinner, then checked out Daisuki by Lolita, but was really not impressed at all with the Cambodians/Burmese available.

Walked into Dream Massage a few doors down, and damn, if you're fine with a HJ/BJ and no FJ without sianing, this is the place.

The standard course is 900 baht for a 1 hour massage and 1100 baht for a 1.5 hour massage. They have 2x and 3x girl massage and prostate massage options available as well.

The girl showed me her ID and she is 21 and studying in CMU, but she gave a real proper massage. Quite pretty too, and a far cry from the unfortunate "standards" available in the kapoos. Got a pretty decent HJ in the package as well.

It was closing time by the time we were done so we headed off together after.

I've got 1 last night here in CM before heading back to BKK, not sure if I should bother checking out a PR place.
What options are there at Dream Massage?

Used to visit Kawaii before 2020 further down the area with a top up 500baht hj and further nude option another 500baht. The line-up was not bad back then.