Thread: Jalan Sultan
View Single Post
Old 02-10-2016, 02:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3036 / Power: 14
GR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond reputeGR888 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GR888 View Post
It's a very interesting area indeed. In fact, it's my regular haunt. Plenty of hipster cafes & cool makan joints there as well as in the nearby Kampong Glam & Arab Street area. Please PM me if you need any recommendations.
To all those jokers who have been pestering me with PMs... you want hipster cafe & tokong restaurant recommendations in Jalan Sultan, Kampong Glam & Arab Street I sure can give you.

But if you want hanky panky recommendations there, then you asked the wrong person. To be honest, none of the masseuses working in that area impress me. My standards are high and the gems I regularly fuck are not in that part of town. Peace out!