View Single Post
Old 25-05-2022, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 765 / Power: 17
Luchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to beholdLuchofab is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynhild View Post
To continue where I left off

I put on the matching red undergarments and made my way to the hotel. He had texted me some instruction for the meet, to pick up the room key from the reception then enter the room and kneel with my head down in front of the sofa. I am not supposed to make a sound or lift my head unless he told me otherwise

Thinking back, playing the scenario in my mind over and over made me really horny, even now, I am wet just from recollecting my memories and writing this

He came in the room about 15 minutes later but did not say a thing or walk towards me. From the corner of my eye I saw him walked over to the pantry to put down some stuffs

It was when he finally walked over to sit on the sofa I realized that he had gotten himself a can of beer

Whatever was going to happen happened next. He grab my hair and gently moved my head towards his crotch, asking me to smell it and rub my face on it. I don't think I did great as it was my first time, he grabbed my hair harder and rub my face on himself with more force. Just 3 minutes into being in the same room with this colleague my first instinct was to give up and walk away

I supposed curiosity got the better of me and I decided to just take it in instead of making a sound. He took off his pants and made me suck his cock. I obliged naturally, trying to give him an enjoyable blowjob but all I heard from him was not to use my teeth and open wider

It was a chore! And I hated it.

I think he realized that I wasn't going to perform as well as he'd like so he moved me to the bed, with my head hanging down over the bed he started to fuck my face

Don't really know how to describe this position but it was much more enjoyable for me. No trying to force my jaw open or trying to keep my teeth in. I spit a lot

Then, he moved me all on top of the bed and told me to put my ass up. Again, I obliged, and he told me to shake my ass. It was the most humiliating thing I have ever done or attempted to do. I gave him a half hearted, trying my best ass shake and he was somehow satisfied

Finally, he told me he is going to fuck my ass

Long story short, he didn't get to because I wouldn't let him. He ended up jerking himself off and cum all over my back

My biggest memory of that night is probably how much he cum and how warm cum actually is, unbelievable

I have come to term with myself that I probably am. After our first night in the hotel I have eventually come to become his 'FWB' but more of a DOM / SUB relationship

Some of you asked how far did it go, we were in this relationship strongly for the first year and as time goes on and COVID hits, we stopped seeing each other entirely

In a perfect world, the current me would love for him to be fucking me in my ass right this moment
Amazing. I have it in my mind right now. Thanks for sharing