Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hugo9394 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Massage in KL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jammyboy View Post
What a lovely weekend to me, my regular outcall recommended me two girls...one is called grace...she is one of the best.. young and her assets are fxxking huge...D cups...very satisfied.....but been told she only here for 2 weeks...not sure she will stay longer...just try her as fast as possible...let me brief her a bit....she has a tall and charming figure, alway giv a sweet smile and very talkative. Her massage skills are outstanding with the assest she has, those guy who like big assets can really go for it... her attitude and friendly personality make the whole experience even more enjoyable..and she could do more than u ever imagined..just ask her guys

before grace, i also tried Joyce...she also not bad to me... gentleness and attentiveness like a gf.... every experience makes you feel right at home...her professional service attitude and friendly smile make the entire massage process more relaxed and enjoyable..definitely worth ur try....guys out there can whatsapp them +601121895250 wechat comfort4you
Thanks buddy, i contacted this one, and look for grace, really awesomeee, big huge boooobs rubbbs on me, i enjoyed my time, do suggest somemore brother