View Single Post
Old 21-01-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bkk 5th Jan to end of jan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantsonfire View Post
19th January - Sunday - went to barbarbar with 3 girls and 1 bro. The girls was a long time shot ago that i got her contact in demo as i was walking around. She is studying in taiwan so she just came back for holiday for a little while and she called me to come out. She brought 2 friends along. It was fun drinking with them whilst i got a little closer to her haha but thats about it. I would need a few more nights to seal this deal. As barbarbar shut, we continued on to a new club which shuts at 5am called Gotham. Mainly all thais.
20th January - Monday - went to barbarbar with 4 guys and one of the guy had a FL with him. Reached around 11.30 but the place was not rocking at all. Too many guys and so quickly finished the bottle from the other night and left to the normal KTV around 1am. Wasnt much girls to chose from but i chose a 20 year old and the other bro picked a perfect english speaking girl. I changed girl because too boring and picked a previous girl from last time. Later on a girl i hanged out with before that works in the KTV came and brought in 2 gays. Was very entertaining and left around 5am