Thread: Horniest ML?
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2022, 12:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 4
jonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjonlzd deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcpro View Post
Was in the city area and playing around with WeChat nearby function, found an ML with seductive eyes. Added her and went over to the address she gave me.
The spa has been discussed in some threads on this forum.

I entered the room, changed up into loose shorts and sat on the bed, the ML came in and said she was really happy as business is bad and immediately started hugging, after some hugging and squeezing, the ML started speaking french - wow business must be bad.

I laid down on my back for massage and complimented her on her nice shape, she lifter her top and lowered her bottom to show me a matching set of bra and thongs, asked her to turn around and she had a cute perky butt. I cheekily pulled on the front of the thong to investigate the forest cover - not a single tree was spotted.

After some SOP massage she sat in front of me and slide her two hands into the loose shorts - shiok and asked me what service i wanted. I asked for body and she raised her top and let me take a look at her assets beautiful, i think enhanced if you really pay attention but cant really tell. She slid over me like a snake and frenched again while i grabbed on to her butt. The next part was the best, she rubbed some oil between her thighs and thigh fucked me , something like a japanese Sumata. Didnt last long as it felt like the real thing, showered and left.

58+80.
Willing to share with bros who are keen to try and pm me an FR.
Bro can share with this awesome gem u have much thanks 🙏 haha