View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 06:18 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

( Click to show/hide )

Reasons Why You Need To Try MensPlus Today!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoloman81
Bro, tried one pill and can feel the effect within 10min, heart beat was pumping quite fast, body feel hot and no feel of erection, but once u got the mood for action, bonk my CO and her moaning was the first time I heard, damn song! Delay cumming as usual, thumb up to bro for introducing such a power product. Cfm will get stock from you once depleted!

I do feel headache during and after but Mayb due to individual body. But nevertheless still a good one!
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamweaks
was very skeptical abt this product until i finally tried it. Its a game changer! Took only 1/2 pill and immediately feel the adrenaline rush. I feel quite high and when the deed comes... i was fking like a pro. I duno if the pill is playing tricks with your brains or what but it simply makes u last so much longer.

That said.. if the brothers need the pill and cant get it soon enough i can sell the remaining bottle (i think left 8 or 9.. will charge accordingly). Reason for passing is my fb left the country.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndimitris
Highly Recommended Pills like what all reviews said.

I need to ask anyone of you after taking the pill, have a kind of feeling like you want to burp but cannot really burp the air out of your system. I always have this kind of burping feel whenever I took half a pill, try to drink more water but take quite a while to subside the burping feel. Other than this, I feel alright and it really get my little hard and stiff. Try on my FB, and when cheong in Zhuhai, hehehe. Sex was great but I think my bro foreskin bit long sometimes feel uncomfortable, maybe should circumcise, hahaha.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fucksusis
Been a while since I last cheong.

Last night went to a ktv with some clients. Got myself a PRC student. Fair, sweet with curvy body. Was having the usual routine and when time to settle the bill & tips, she asked if I can give her a lift as she is leaving as well. Anyway to cut story short, we went to a drinking place for beer instead. We chatted like old friends and things started to get touchy. I quickly took a Mens+ when she excused herself to the Ladies.

When she came back, she gave me a peck on my cheek and whispered she is not wearing anything underneath her dress. She opened her LV bag and inside was her G-string. Seeing that my dick hardened and screaming to be released. We took a stroll along the bay and checked into the nearest hotel. Hell broke loose once we are in the room. Non stop actions until breakfast. We were basically crawling to the lobby for breakfast and slept until checkout time.

Lucky I carry the pills around. Otherwise I might be able to last one round. Phew.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukays
Had tried the pills. Like all the reviews have said, extra hard erections and very fast recovery. My 2 shots within 10 minutes after I ejaculated and managed 3 shots that night and 1 more in the morning. And that was just half a pill!! Dare not think how will it be if I took 1 whole pill.

Really ideal if you have a FB or if you need some extra oomph in your sex life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assanges
Had met a new chick n shes always telling me how highly sexed she is but not many guys had made her orgasm from the act of sex itself. So I was determine to give it to her a good n proper fuck.

Have my good days and not so good days so I ordered a bot of pills plus the spray from TS. As per instructions, applied the spray in the morning. An hour before I was suppose to meet her, I popped in 3/4 pill as it was my first time and didn't know what to expect of it.

After about 30mins, had a warm feeling and I knew I was ready for action. Picked up the girl and we were suppose to head for dinner. I told her I didn't mind dinner but my little bro had her dessert on his mind. I told her to touch my lil bro if she didn't believe. She did n my lil bro was bursting in my jeans.

I told her if she wanna try making out in a MSCP first n she said she was game. SO proceed to the nearest MSCP. Drove to the 2nd last floor n she unzipped me. Lo n behold, the dragon was awoken!! Except that this dragon was unrecognisable to me. He was definitely much much harder and thicker. Shit, even I myself was amazed as he stood up handsomely between my zippers.

Even my girl was unable to resist it n immediately wrapped her mouth round it. Even she was telling me how come so hard, n my reply was simply... cos it was her lips wrapping round it. She gave me a dirty smile and continue giving me head. The slurping sound she made was just a huge turned on. Before long, we proceeded to the backseat n we tried various position and even opened 1 of the car doors. It was wild. In the midst of the furious, she squirted and I guess she did came... Hehe.

Part 2 To be Continued later as I'm in the office now....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Assanges
Part 2:

We proceed to clean up and go have dinner. All these while, her hands was rubbing on my dick. Best part was, on the way to the hotel, she unzipped me and started sucking and licking my shaft and dick head. I am amazed with the super fast recovery time. Its like you get hard again ready for action in no time at all.

We reached the hotel and started making out. The combo of the Spray and the pill is just awesome. Took me average of 45mins to an hour to cum and like 10-15mins recovery time in between. I must have really blessed her with all my sperm that night as I came almost all over her.

I guess she must have enjoyed the fucked as we are still meeting regularly for our sessions. She said she loved the fullness of me when I'm inside her. I'm not complaining about that.

So my full support and endorsement for this fantastic pill!

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers