View Single Post
Old 02-09-2007, 06:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Re: FKK clubs in Germany rocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Tirak1099 View Post
Great FR bro, sure brings back memories....my 1st foray to FKK spas, me & a friend were walking around naked with raging hardons. The Germans have high service standards & no discriminations whatsoever, everyone is accorded VIP treatment.
Looking forward to Sindy's FR

Yes it's true! in Germany so far i find that their service standard very good, u pay for the value! unlike in Singapore, u may pay high price but still get lousy service.

i did spend a lot but i know i dun get many chance to bonk european models for 50 euro(S$ 100) , some with more with lotsa of BBBJ, tongue fight, galfren sex feeling.

In geyalng , even some half pass six PRCs SYT already charge so $100 and some more go into room, get deadfish service. Here the FKK gals once u onz them, they really work hard for the $! :-) Some more got freebies on the couch area, so u have a idea what u gonna get! real good stuff! Also the gals in comparison are bred on the high life-> wine, educated (germany educaion free all the way to phd), cultured, very modern, great skin care and teeth care i.e very classy gals, unlike some country bumpkin from china village or factory worker dress mup and ask u ,'yao qu ma?'

All in all, still feel Singapore got some way to go to learn from them, sigh in open sex trade and having these kinda great places!....Ang mo idea still no. 1 , we still have to follow behind and catch up...:-D

(i dun know about streetwalkers but fkk gals are very pro)

Also i spoke to polish gals , seemed many know Singapore, maybe due to okt contacts here.

Anyway, stay tune to my FR on my dream gal in ausburg fkk colosseum , her name is Anna - The dark hair , syt 'Belluci eyes' temptress from Poland! OMG! ........

Last edited by justwanadoit; 02-09-2007 at 07:03 PM.