View Single Post
Old 19-08-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
yakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyyakiniku deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: 🎀🎀Giselle🎀🎀 Sweet & Lovely local 24 🍭🍭

Hello Giselle,

Took sometime to write this FR since the deed,

Initially when I contacted her, thought she was gonna reject my booking because I messaged her quite abruptly(an hour before?), luckily she accepted and confirmed my slot that day.

Had our rendevous at hotel near havelock road. Quite a fair bit of walking for one that doesn't drive, but definitely worth it.
She has a poly-school girl look when I met her, definitely above average than most girl.

We literally started talking from when we stripped to shower to getting on bed, seems like we had endless topic to talk about like we were long lost friends that met up after a long time.

1st phase; Starting off with some Q&A like what i like and don't like, after that she gave me some cat bath and proceed to give me some blowjob, seems like shes enjoying my dick(you know some blow jobs felt like they are trying to vacuum out your soul, but definitely not for her), hers was slow, sensual and shiok.

Fingering; Fingered her at my pace and she didn't mind, liked the look when she squirmed and fidget around when I hitted her right spot, really can't forget that look man.

Fucking; After a good time of us enjoying each other, its time for the main course, shes wet and I am all ready to get in her.
......Let the rest be just between us, for bros who are considering to try her, don't give her a miss, shes definitely worth a try.

PS; Thanks Giselle, hope you enjoyed the session as much as i do.