View Single Post
Old 07-07-2002, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 22
SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!SGPshanghai69 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally posted by PuTonRen
Hi Bro,
You told me about the new joint and the four models. I know now the quality. Well, I would have several days in Shanghai next time, and will be arranging with Looksee to go togehter and we will be staying together at the same place that we talked about the night we met in Cross Road.

Well, in the few days during my next trip, the Sweet and Fresh one will be with me for a while, but I have other free nights, and we can explore the Dalian models. Remember I told you that my first 'love' was a Dalian girl and sort of know their quality. Well go with you to see the new joint. I have also told Looksee that I would bring him and you of course to see Perigin, with a lot of Fresh and Sweets. We shall have a good planning at the Bonne Sante after all we will be staying close to it.

I think you better do not make Dragon blow fire and Nose bleed. He is already in the 'buay ta han' state. Bro Dragon, PM us to arrange for next trip to Shanghai man.

Well done, SGP, stay in tune, call me when you are back in Singapore. I will tell you the scene at the Ten Thousand Purple and One thousand Red KTV, the one I went to after we parted at Cross Road.

Take Care!:cool:
Yo bro Putonren and all here,
I did told u before about this new joint, but then I was only on a 'hear - say' basis from my friends here that have been there before till that eventful night which I really comprehend the meaning on "seeing is believing" my bro!!!
The 4 models are really tall, lengthy, slim, not forgeting their pretty faces as well as their gorgeous body curves.......hhmmmmmmmmm...yummy!

As for Bro Dragon, do hope that u can make it the next trip to meet up with us so as to make up for all the great losses in one big go.......la bro! But for now, 'boh pian' for u but to stay in the 'buay tahan' state till the next trip man bro...........

Last but not least, shall arrange for u & Looksee bro to stay at the designated venue as per our discussion at Crossroad.
Do PM me or email me when u guys r firm on the dates on arrival in Shanghai bro...........

Till then, from the bro here, take care & best regards.......
(A very tired man now after all these 'cheonging' sessions)

:D