View Single Post
Old 13-07-2002, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 895 / Power: 23
PuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to beholdPuTonRen is a splendid one to behold
Re: TianShangRenJian

There is one TianShangRenJian in almost every big city. I know the one in Beijing pretty well. It was a fun place where you could really find very very pretty chinese ladies. I remembered having seen some of them came to work driving expensive cars. The standard has since dropped. I have stopped going there for the past one year during my monthly trip in Beijing.

You pay RMB 120 (I think) to enter the joint, which entitles you to one free drink. After you have entered the place, you will be surrounded by girls (The ratio of Girls/Men was used to be 3 to 1), each asking you to buy her drink and sit down with you. Okay, you pick one, and she sits down, you buy her a drink, and you two start talking, blah...blah..... When you leave the place, you would have to give her tip of about RMB 300- 500 (for not doing anything with her, but talking). What a waste of time and money if you are in for something. You may talk to her about extra services during the next day, and the asking rate can be as high as RMB3000 (Do not go for this unless she is coated with gold), you can negotiate. The most I have paid was RMB 1200 with a dinner thrown in for her. In the old Sammyboy forum, there had been many FRs on how they get freebies from these girls. Trust me, maybe one in a thousand (if not ten thousand) amongst the cases reported in the FRs is true (unless you are very very handsome, or any reason that the girl really likes you).

On the whole, if you want to bed a chinese lady, this is not the place. There are so many KTV's, bars and private joints in Beijing, why go for this one. There are other three establishments like TianShangRenJian in Beijing. I have been to all of them, and they operate in about the same way.

My 2 cent worth

Quote:
Originally posted by fastcar
hi Bro SGPshanghai69

Was wondering if u could tell me more bout TianShangRenJian. A PRC KTV ger in Sing reccomended me to go there, saying its a "palace"

PuTonRen aka UFO_Man