Thread: GL Skinny
View Single Post
Old 15-07-2023, 01:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 626 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61593 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL Skinny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeseburger03 View Post
Maybe they are bao-ed by some customers already? I noticed the girls mentioned XY and Xue-er are both very pretty. So not surprising if some towkays book them? Just my wild guess
Xiaoyu not very chio lah, from far yes. Once close up you can see the eyes look very old. Quite alot of wrinkles. Her nose is also fake. It's sharp looking but from the front it looks very big . Very disproportionate. Anyway she got guy bao also good. See all the luxury gifts she receive on douyin I doubt she would be able to maintain a decent standard for her work. She was just the best looking amongst a very poor talent pool.