Thread: Hua Hin
View Single Post
Old 14-07-2023, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 11
ranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyranger141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Hua Hin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotspud View Post
Hi Bro,

Sorry I just saw this post. I came here looking for recommendations for HH too but there were none. So I am posting this here from what I have learnt for the sake of brothers who may be visiting in future.

First of all, do not expect HH to be like Pattaya or BKK where massage parlours are in abundance and streetwalkers are everywhere. There is a known area with bars and hostesses who do FL but none of those agogo ones we see in soi cowboy. Just go to any bar if u see any gal u fancy and negotiate from there. Got quoted 2000bht but didnt go. Ladies drinks and your beers are almost 1/2 the BKK prices. The Fls/WL there will know where the short-times room are around the area and they are very cheap. I don't even remember having to pay bar fine either unlike in BKK. Everything is just more laid back, casual and friendly. If bonking isn't on your itinerary just having a few drinks and shooting some pool with the gals is great fun and won't burn a hole in your pocket.

Pls refer to map:
http://www.huahinafterdark.com/map.htm

Dodgy massage parlours are concentrated at the openings of the 'lorongs'. Just take some walks and you won't miss them. I have never tried them though.

And u know why?????

Coz I found this awesome 'massage place' with really young girls (18-24 I guess, only about 4 of them in the shop) and it costs only 500bht for an hour with happy ending. Thats's SGD19!!! Went there 4 times in my 2 days there until I a bit paiseh.

No stripping them though unless u pay more.... I think 1000bht. I didn't and was just happy with my awesome SGD19 dollar HJs by cute young darlings.

Here are the details:

Mermaid Spa
Tel:032-533-6931 / 083-063-068-2566

Get the taxi driver to drop you at Petchakasem Road Soi 63 near Burger King and use your GPS from there. 30 second walk. It's in an alley with a swim school few doors down. It does not look like a massage parlour but rather a small terrace house.

Wow! I'm the first to post a FR on Hua Hin! Have fun bros!
Thanks for sharing info bro.