View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: thoughts on chasing malaysian chinese girls working in sg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenfrog View Post
lol bro, your description is spot on. but sometimes, I do feel disappointed as i know her for 10 years. i thought we evolved to being friends.

Side track a bit, i work in manufacturing industry. so for the past 11 years, i faced Malaysians every single day. In a way, i understand them.

Malaysian guys ? to be honest, i think nothing much of them. A lot of them are just uneducated punks. sorry if i am blunt.

Malaysian girls? i feel they make good gfs. wife ? i reserved my comments first.
There's a term for these type of men, they are called "beta orbiters". I used to be one of them harbouring such thoughts. Just imagine the mental effort and time spent, one would have gotten another woman by then.