View Single Post
Old 05-05-2021, 11:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Long time ago there was a milf ML along Horne Road. The shop has no FJ but if you play with her pussy, it gets soaking wet. No joke.

Later managed jio her to the nearby hotel 81 for session, almost non stop mini fountain spectacle, when digging her pussy and eating it.

Quite a good bonk too. Can hear the squishy soaking wet pussy when I thrusted her. So she became a regular of mine. Always pity the cleaner who came in to tidy the room as we always leave a big patch of pussy juice stain on the bedsheet.

The funniest part is, I go her shop, it is $50 for HJ. Bring her go hotel to have sex, is $100 for 2 shots.

I believe her name is Y*** Y***. Not sure if she is still in Singapore. Any bros remember this ML?