View Single Post
Old 23-09-2021, 09:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Married wife as FWB/FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by audioslave666 View Post
I too was cheated but my ex wife 6 months ago after together with her for 10 years & married for 7 months. throw all the blames to me and never admit her affair. now she move on with her affair partner and im left all alone struggling to move on.

i'm sure not all women are the same when come to unsatisfied condition not met. But be very aware that some will show their true self when facing hardship in a marriage.

pardon my english bros
Unmet expectations are mere excuses for infidelity. What about the situation when she married him when he's rich but by no fault of his own he loses everything? Does thta constitute as a justification for infidelity?