View Single Post
Old 27-01-2021, 05:58 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

I had posted when Covid19 first hit that GL is an industry that Singapore does not need. Some idiots even think the government makes a lot of money from GL when they don't collect a cent. The entire industry only hires a handful of Spore workers. Whatever economic and social gains that GL offers is no match for a redevelopment of the area. It is an eyesore, offering cheap fucks to cheapos. GL has been closed for almost a years with no insignificant impact on sex crime. Those who say GL must be opened to serviced molesters and rapists are another bunch of fools.

As with any other industry, the option is there to pivot. GL OKTs should have had this option squarely on the table on Day 1 of Covid19. Call AV, call MOH, ask your friend for fuck?

You either close 3 months into the pandemic or wait it out no matter how long it takes, with no guarantee it will ever open. To close now after a year is plain stupidity. You are one year behind others who have already made their moves.

The industry is wide open for kind and helpful financial supporters.

Fuckfaces like MaxLoser and Dignified69 can only talk cock online. Pay WL $110, OKT take $40...can. The brothel lose money is your capital. You put up the $$$, you can run it whichever way you like. You want to pay the WL $140, you collect $10 (MaxLoser's favourite pay) also can. Lose money is your money no problem. So smart, now is the time to get in on the action. I'm sure the OKTs are open to suggestion. Fuckfaces with no money, know nothing about business and GL, giving their $10 per month subscription ideas. Now prices so cheap, you got ability you long time already knight in shining armour in on GL action. But all you are capable of is small kid views online.

MAX FUCKFACE, COME SUE ME. WHERE IS YOUR LAWYER LETTER? DON'T HAVE, AH? OKAY. GO FUCK YOURSELF.