Old 06-10-2022, 10:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Exii deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sabah Kota Kinabalu ??

My first time. My total damage was 800 . So this what happen. I use michat to find some .. got 1 .. ask me to buy tng and pay using that.. she told me to go to manja hotel.. after i arrived there she asked me another 100 for room and later she pick me up down .. but after the payment.. nothing happen . Shit got blocked . Ya 300 babai... and then i try another one.. this time she/he told me to pay by cash and the location near api2.. arrived there and this one really look legit ... and yes its legit.. but the thing is.. i dont even know if the person is she or he so i just let it happen in the dark .. and yes 250 babai.. but its not even fun... didnt find any enjoyment so i decide to look more.. this one got girl from penampang .. she told me to go the hotel and later pay 250 .. this one legit as fuck.. very petite girl and the name is yumi if im not mistaken.. im not sure if she is local or what but i believe what i see with my own eye.. nice from top to bottom .. but the services was... 30/100... wanna hurry like she got chased by ghost... so just in 1 day 800 babai. Dont know what to say... atleast the last one really give me the enjoyment i want... i dont know if im such a loser or what .. why cant just i find someone that really nice .. its not like i didnt pay. But whatever. Ya so anybody .. if you guys got any cntct feel free to share it to me.. but make sure its legit.