View Single Post
Old 11-08-2022, 11:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 861 / Power: 7
Pj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to beholdPj90210 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
If it’s Joanne and Amy, I doubt both is coming back. Rumour is the place got raided and they left quite suddenly.

Then Candy and Cheryl came. Covid strike. Candy move to a spa. Then Cheryl and Miu Miu took over. Think the time line is something like this. Lol
Yeah, one of them is certainly Joanne, the JC girl. Had a great time with her. Always giggling even with cum in her mouth. I thought she's too innocent looking to be in this trade. But I missed her.
That place is too pack with champion Squirters C, MM and Molly around taking turns to use the rooms. Can you imagine how wet the floors is? There should be "Beware of slippery floor signs" LOL! Area cleaning could be a problem in that shared dungeon. It's good MM moved out so that they all can have their space to perform. Damn gonna miss them soon!