View Single Post
Old 09-08-2020, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
MaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMaraGuru is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Background Check of Your Helper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Walau...TS' helper is a v. notti girl leh, so sexually seductive in the house ...v. hard to find this type of maid...wats it means is she is shy lor to take off her tee by herself, want to help her do it ??? ...haha...nah kidding nia...make sure yr wife is ok to all this teasing TS ...o/w u "wan ton"
Just now wife was out, so went to chat more on her photo. She told me she changed her password regularly and i told her if she forget her password don't come to me. And she said me, "why sir?" So i told later i can see all her bra and panties or even naked photo, then how?

Her reply is very shocking, sir never mind let you one person see. I thought I heard wrongly, so I asked her again what did you say? and she repeated the same thing. I said you sure or not, she said yes is ok to let you see.