View Single Post
Old 07-10-2019, 02:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1389 / Power: 12
TadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud ofTadaoKumagai has much to be proud of
Re: Meeting Online Vietnamese

You can call me a Weirdo bah.
Since my first Vietnam Friend who I hope can become my GF in the past....
But due to her situation where she get Pregnant and get abandon , she afraid or had the phobia of getting involve in another relationship.

She frankly tell me , she don't want to cheat me, don't want to implicate me, don't want me to had bad impression of her as well as Vietnamese.

To be exact, she the type that is a Good Girl but due to Child-raising and Family debt issues, she have no choice but to follow the typical Vietnam women route... KTV, Nightlife scene. Appearance wise 7/10.
Even more dramatic is when I go Vietnam find her to bring me travel, to save money, she suggest live same room as her hotel. Since most of the time, she will be working at KTV/Disco and only comeback about morning time. So I might as well just live with her during my holiday in Vietnam...

It might be seem unbelievable to you all, but we did live together in the same room, sleep on the same bed, but nothing happen. She never wear bra, just those typical sexy nightlife dress. Even when she bring me go out eat, still wearing the same sexy dress. Where you can really see her side breast... Basically that the level of trust she had in me, not to touch her or "rape her" at night sleeping halfway. Got 1 time, she was bathing, I just come back outside exploring, lying on the bed to rest, she come out naked , both of us was shock, and there it goes the awkward silence, we just pretend nothing happen , and we did literally sleep together on the bed together. (No Fantasy or any form of intimacy sexual act happen)

So to me, I don't see Lady working in KTV as Bad Girl or anything, they are just as normal as any other Girl working in other industry.
Just that KTV earn more money, and earn faster money compare to salary job.