Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
dragonroxs is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Dating apps - discussion & tips sharing

Quote:
Originally Posted by catlord View Post
Obviously different people have different favorites, for eg TS loves OKC but I totally hate it.

My 2022 ranking:

1. Bumble (tied)
That bumble is the top app for me just tells you about the sad state of online dating in SG. Bumble is alright. Best thing about it is when you get the premium you can filter based on what they're looking for. There are much less scam accounts than any other apps. Also when the girl has to message you first, it somewhat filters the low interest ones out.

On the flip side, it's a very feminist app, it's very easy to get banned. Some girls are just crazy and easily pissed off, if for any reason they're pissed off at you, they'll report you and you're banned.

1. CMB (tied)
You might be surprised how high CMB is on my list given it's a very conservative app. Yes most of the girls here are looking for something serious. However it's still possible to find casual fun, but it's low percentage and you gotta filter hard. You also get limited girls to swipe on everyday. This plus low percentage of open mindedness means it's a low volume app.

The best thing about CMB for me is girls get much much fewer options than on other apps where they can get hundreds of likes a day, so CMB girls are way nicer. This really can't be overstated. My most pleasant meetups are from CMB and even though I don't sleep with many girls from here, the few I get are wonderful and most of my regulars are from CMB.

3. Tinder
Ah Tinder. Tinder used to be my number one app till 2020. In the good old days I was able to meet some hotties from here with good regularity. However it's a saturated app now. From 2021 onwards more than half of the profiles I see now are scam and overseas accounts. Even when I set the distance correctly and I pay for platinum, they still show me overseas accounts. On the other hand, there are less and less real accounts. It's very bad.

Also, girls from Tinder have the worst behavior. Tinder has the most number of users, girls on tinder literally get hundreds of likes every day and guys throwing themselves at them. Even if she's a nice person, she quickly gets a big head and begin to see guys as pathetic disposable ants. A lot of girls in tinder are flaky and arrogant.

4. Feeld
This is a niche one. It's an app used to find threesomes and kinky stuff. In such an app, you'd expect it to be a sausage fest and you're correct. There are so few female accounts in Feeld SG that when I created my account I ran out of female profiles to swipe on in 10 mins. So there are very few girls using this and therefore it's the lowest volume app in this list. I get maybe 2 hookups a year from this. However low volume also means less work and the hookup/match ratio from this app is the highest. The hookups I got from here were also pretty interesting given that the girls are more open minded.

That's really all the apps I am using now. I used to use Tantan, OKC and Hinge too but I hate them now. Tantan is filled with mostly China scammers. I used to have good results with OKC but their A-List is way too expensive now and without it you really can't do much, you can only like around 10 profiles a day which is ridiculous. And Hinge is my most hated app, it has good reviews in other countries but in SG it seems only ugly feminist girls use it.
Feeld is real? Seems like a lot scammers inside leh haha