View Single Post
Old 30-09-2021, 09:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 338 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2114 / Power: 15
victorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond reputevictorlee10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Squirting recommendation

Hi bros I have replied those who have upped me or pending to up. Sorry that I’m not able to share too widely as want to protect this place.

For bro who ask me if it is too good to be true then just look at my post history. If a place is good I will say it’s good but if it is bad I will just say it is bad. I think many bros are like me, can only afford to chiong once a week. It’s really dulan to get a bad bonk hence want to share real reviews.

I’m also not sure how she can be naturally so wet and this is the first girl I’ve met in all my years of chionging that is like this. She did say that she started for only 2-3 weeks and gets maybe 3 customers a day though her loyal customers are definitely increasing ��. In the future I don’t know whether she can still turn on a waterfall if she fucks 10x a day. Would be dehydrated