View Single Post
Old 24-08-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 3
Online2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOnline2Offline is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fireflies, White Shirt & Other Stories

Red Rope Shanghai Special

From the outside, it looked like another local 3-star hotel; the locals call it “Bin Guan”, which demarcates a lower status than a “Jiu Dian”. The sauna that I went to was located at the basement of the hotel, which looked old and tired, in Wulumuqi Road in Shanghai.

Entering the joint, it was very local – the clientele, the décor and the familiar chatter of Shanghainese men smoking away. After selecting my masseur (ladies were brought to our private waiting room for us to choose), she brought me to the massage room. It was not what I had expected…

The shower room – besides a regular standing shower area – had a (waterproof) massage table. On top of the massage table were pipes with openings, which acted as a rain-shower. The masseur I chose – I think her name was Xiao Yu (Little Rain), can’t really remember – looked about age 22, around 1.65m tall and had an impressive set of 34C rack set against a fair, smooth complexion. I chose her also because of her slutty look.

After stripping me, XY stripped herself and asked me to lie face-down on the massage table. She then operated the rain-shower function (the pipes on top of the massage table) and scrubbed me briefly, which created a thick lather on my back. Turning off the water, she climbed on top and massaged my back using her breasts. After I turned around face-up, she did the same thing, using her breasts to rub me from my face to my toes. Needless to say, I was already damn turned-on. After washing, we dried up and proceeded to the adjoining area’s proper massage bed. I got a very decent massage, probably for 30 min. Again, everything was conducted in full nude. In the course of the massage, we chatted and XY asked me about life in Singapore. If I recall correctly, she was from a small county in Guizhou (in southwest China), first time outside her home town to work in Shanghai. I was also freely touching / feeling her young, tender, yet tight body.

Massage done, XY took a red rope (actually it’s more like a thick, sturdy, long scarf), and threw it over the handle bars attached to the ceiling, right on top of the massage bed. She then tied the rope around her waist, and expertly hoisted herself up. Picture this: her feet was touching the ceiling, she dangled from a red rope secured against her waist, and she was giving me a 360-degree BBBJ – she was like a helicopter! I could also see her whole body, including her beautiful ass and pussy, through the mirror which covered most of the ceiling. Obviously it was not easy for XY, as she had to balance and twirl around to service my cock. It lasted for about 5min. For me, it was simply amazing and better than Cirque du Soleil!

After “climbing down”, XY caught her breathe, smiled and asked for my preferences. Obediently, she capped me and started riding enthusiastically as I grabbed her bouncy breasts.. Sensing that if she continued riding, I would ejaculate soon, we switched to doggy. She rested on her elbows and raised her bums, affording me a comfortable position to drive deeply into her from the back. I could also see her breasts swinging uncontrollably and at times, where my balance permitted, I would grab those lovely tits from behind. The grand finale was in missionary position as I wanted to see her slutty face as I shoot inside her. That proved to be my “weak point” – her CFM face, wet pussy and her calling me “lao gong, lao gong” caused me to ejaculate fairly quickly.

I am not sure if she was really good at her work, or she genuinely enjoyed sex. But XY was definitely a very, very good fuck. It must have been the overall package, from the “rainforest” shower massage to the red rope BBBJ, and her acrobatic abilities when we fucked intensely on the massage bed.

I went back to the same sauna three or four times within two years, when I was back in Shanghai subsequently. The experience remained top class, and I had the pleasure of having girls from Inner Mongolia and Harbin for variety.

The last time I went was around 2014/2015 before the sauna closed. I am not sure if they re-opened as I heard the hotel changed owners and was shut for renovations.

Next: LTD’s ML’s

(Back to Singapore: some bros may remember the now defunct website LTD (Little Tiger’s Den). Under the original owner, LTD prided itself with “exclusive girls” (not advertised online elsewhere), strict QC which “guaranteed” great service, and strictly for massage only. Of course I did not believe the last part…)