View Single Post
Old 22-03-2023, 12:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 4
ILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to beholdILoveV is a splendid one to behold
Re: Life can sometimes be a bitch

I become disillusioned with true love and no confidence and trust in women anymore. Or maybe the girls from nightlife or my social circle. The older I become, the more I see what happened around me, the more I fixed on the idea that all the girls are just looking for money.

I know there are good women around, married with kids and everything. But these are not my social circle.

I am lazy and too old to talk puppy love with prim and proper girls and let them assess and judge me. I just addicted to fuck pretty girls. I have money. They want money. It's a fair and proper exchange. No heartache, just fuck and go.

I start to enjoy this kind of life. Over time, I more addicted to find targets to lure with money to fuck. Those ktv girls that dont want fuck, i tempt them with money to fuck. Those masseur that dont give specials, i tempt them until they give. Those ML that only do hj, i tempt them until they go hotel with me. I start to enjoy this kind of hunt and fun.

If I know they have boyfriends, even better. I got more kick. The harder the hunt, the more satisfaction I get.

I used to start with the PRCs and Malaysians. Maybe because of language, maybe I like fair skinned girls. I only want ethnic chinese.

Money not really an issue for me as I am alone and I make ok money from my business. I started to up my taste to more atas girls. Tiananmen was my favorite. All the PRC girls who think they are so high class. When I fuck them at the hotel, they are just a slut to me.

PRC nightlife girls are quite heartless and mercenary. The more I play the field, the more i feel this way. Somehow this become a game for me. The most shiok is i can make them become reliant or like me. Then I will ditch them. Pay them back at their own game.

The market was flushed with PRCs, Malaysians and Thais, but thais never attracted me personally.

But recent years, I changed my taste to viets. Dont know it's because of covid or what, viets started to invade our nightlife scene in recent decade.

Even when the viets are here, i never took much notice or pay attention to them.

Until I met her. She is a red hot mummy at one of the popular ktv here.

She is pretty, sexy and attractive. Her name is Ginny.