Thread: KTV Kakis
View Single Post
Old 16-07-2021, 04:56 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3472 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108444 / Power: 54
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: KTV Kakis

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Think it is even worse than that...

Appears that these ktv bistros were not even enforcing the basic TT regulations...

Like I said abv, typical nightlife/vice type of biz owner...yes they should be held responsible...but at the same time the Govt should also be held responsible for not ensuring that the regulations and restrictions were being properly and effectively enforced...more so when you are dealing with this type of biz owners...
Just share a different opinion and no hard feeling

I think they giving green green for them to open to benefit them but they have to do their due diligent to convert into bistro and making it like bistro obtaining license for that and then SDA job is to check they limit the number of people entering as well as safe distancing too.

However, the KTV thing mostly the owner should full blame. Already tell them guide them what to do to convert to bistro instead of staying as KTV. They want do by left, then make sure don't get caught or get into trouble. This is SAF code value. Do anything don't get caught. By now, they do let government came clean shit for them so sure have to come down hard on them.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily