View Single Post
Old 31-01-2021, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
for the past two matches, goals conceded were due to the same old mistakes, we can forget about the title if OGS doesn't address them asap *facepalm + vomit blood*

recalled there was one match during SAF reign, at home vs a bottom dweller, man u laid siege to the opponent goal, cannot score means cannot score, GK was also in god-mode making numerous saves, it ended a goalless draw

back then, it was considered a poor result
Yeah, wtf ...DDG gave away the 2nd goal cheaply n is responsible for the team to lose the game n with it 3 points ... by relying on his defenders to do the job for him of getting the ball away when he as GK is supposed to be in command of his goal area n ensure the ball is kicked as far away as possible into the stands if need be esp when he knows there are so many opposition players lurking around his goal post trying to smash the ball into his net...taking it easy n taking the opposition players too lightly n for granted ...

yah he and his defenders still never learn the lesson to stop the practice of happily playing n kicking the ball around among themselves near their own goal area esp when it is under attack with many opponent players nearby waiting for them to make a mistake or miskick to them or robbing them of the ball giving them the simple chance of tapping or smashing it into their net

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 31-01-2021 at 07:53 PM.