View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many is too many?

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
i once had a 17yr gal who told me i was her 35th. she was only my 2nd sex partner , i felt so little boy in bed with her. but enjoy lah. make her my GF? no way she's like public toilet. for the record, she lost her virginity at 13 when she was in NPCC. And slept with 9 rugby
boys in my JC team then !
Why you bother so much? At the point in time when you have sex with her, it's only 1 penis (yours) entering 1 vagina (hers) right? All the people she has slept with or will be sleeping with has nothing to do with that point in time. Why let it bother you? Just enjoy the sex.

Similarly, what if she is your 35th partner while you are her 2nd? Will you feel like a public toilet? Unlikely right? You only care about enjoying the sex you are having at that moment in time.

TS, how many is too many? Too many is when you know you will not remember this person you are having sex with. A, B, C, D cups all see and hold before. All types of nipples explored until sian. Pussy tight or not all ty before. All sorts of moaning and facial expressions roughly see before. Nothing new anymore. Bedding this additional person doesn't matter as much anymore because you will not remember much of her in time to come. That is when it is too many.