View Single Post
Old 06-04-2023, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 539 / Power: 2
bangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of lightbangingeveryone is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Anyone matched with divorcee or single mum on dating apps before?

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretlurker88 View Post
Some memories... some are not legally divorcee

1. Separated, recently married and found her husband cheated. Legally still married, very naughty girl and quite tight. Staying in Tampines, name starts with J....singaporean. 29 when I knew her.

2. Filipina. Her husband left her for another lady, she's 26 with two young kids. Banged her multiple times at different places (at her in law's home, snuck in the middle of the night, and also at my place. Creamed her, she asked me to shoot inside). Lost contact, but I think she has a boyfriend now. Used to stay west side.

3. Singaporean, 31...blonde hair, pole dancer, great legs. She swallowed, very good at BJ. Only did her once, as she said she got an infection after...maybe too long didn't piakpiak already. The sight of her bending over at the chair while we did it infront of the mirror with her panties around her midthighs were so hot though. Staying Hougang, near avenue 5.

4. MILF, never married, guy left her after she was pregnant.. giving great ARs. Staying yishun. Its interesting because she said she usually don't give BJs when other guys ask for it.. slim and pretty.

5. Staying Jurong west, huge tits, C or D, slim, perky..full time tutor. But her ass looks ugly... I did her ass though haha but fell out as she was getting quite demanding..
Bro I think number 3, you and me could be tunnel brothers hahaha.

Is her alias A and her chinese name G?