Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
lovemyfans is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: The Super Shinobi Ninja Strike 2020 / 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In case those who are not in the know and for those who PMed me, ex GL OKT Lorna’s retirement has nothing to do with the suspension of GL brothels as her license was terminated by AV months before the suspension kicked in. AV prolly saw thru her plot and hence, “helped to fulfill her desire to retire for good”! 🤣

Any of you know what happened to ex GL OKT Eagle (who is more commonly know as the OKT of Molek no. 13 or 24) currently? Make an intelligent guess ...

No one knows for sure how GL situation plays out moving forward ... 🤔

Cheers,
MaXx
I help you put big big so when Lorna does re-open you can slap your fuck face a few times.

Everybody also know that Lorna was closed before Covid-19. You talk like you discovered the moon. But that's your usual DUA PAO SIAN style. Discover nothing, come to this forum talk like you discovered something special. You might as well say Lor 16 coffeeshop was renovated. Wow such insider info.

Whatever is Eagle story, you won't know. Are yo sure he not interested in opening another shop? Just like how you say Lorna retired, you also read online and speculate. She really retire or not, no one will inform you. You're too far down the pecking order to get any insider info. Lanjiao cab driver nia, don't need to know so much. I mentioned before that false info is deliberately fed to the big mouths. You fall for it time and time again. LOL. Everyone having a nice laugh at you. Fucking goondu really go and post again. There are people really retiring but you have no idea who.

HAHAHAHAHAHA