View Single Post
Old 04-12-2020, 08:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 4
winningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to beholdwinningdreamer is a splendid one to behold
Re: Mother and daughter

Quote:
Originally Posted by winningdreamer View Post
After she finished rinsing her mouth, I whispered to her ear that its my turn to service her.Carried her out of the washroom and threw her onto her bed,making her fall awkwardly.Pinky still stood aside and shook her head but i saw she did giggle a bit.I placed Mandy in the doggie position and ordered her to prone like just now in my office. She did as told and she automatically lifted her own ass up.I praised her to be a good gal and waved at Pinky to move closer to have a look.

Pinky tiptoed very slowly to the edge of the bed and she saw there were hand marks on Mandy's ass.I smiled at her and showed her why,I gave Mandy's ass a few smacks and Pinky nodded to show that she understood.Just then Mandy asked why do I still smack her when she is a good gal,I said bcos she didnt lift her ass high enough.She thought I meant it and lifted her ass even higher,pinning her own face onto her bed.I slowly opened her ass crack until it showed her asshole and I pointed to Pinky to have a look.Pinky did and she was shocked,but I gave her a "Wait" sign.

I asked Mandy loudly why her asshole was broken and she lifted her face to answer me truthfully this time without lying.She said it was the negro and he did it right here at this bed.I probed again and asked who else had ass fucked her and she replied in no time an ang mo,another Hong Kong man and Me.Pinky heard that and she shook her head in disgust,then she pointed her finger at me, asking me i did that too but I lied to her by shaking my head. I scolded Mandy why she did not tell me about the ang mo and the hong kong man,she said she forgot.So I got her to tell me everything and she did.

Ang mo guy was someone she met at a bar in Lan Kwai Fong.She said he was actually the bf of her good friend,and they had a huge fight in the bar and her best friend just stomped off leaving her bf and her alone. Later they drank together and the ang mo brought her back to his apartment.Pinky continued to shake her head after hearing her mother did something wrong.I asked Mandy what about the Hong Kong guy,she said he is Pinky's ex bf,who is only 22 years old.Pinky was really shocked to hear that and she wanted to stomp out of Mandy's room but I stopped her.I decided to caress Mandy's ass and ass crack so that Mandy is not aware of what is happening behind her.She started to moan softly as I went to tickle her asshole.She just yell out loud that she wanted me to lick it so she can get high.Pinky could not believe what she heard and she kept shaking her head.
I whispered into Pinky's ear that she should watch me torture her mom but she shook her head and walked towards the edge of the bed and scolded her Mother for being a bitch! Mandy had a rude shock when she saw Pinky and she buried her face on the bed without speaking a word.

Pinky then asked me to leave and I did.