Old 14-04-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
cheong4lyfe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
MCO sexcapade

Ever since MCO started in year 2020, I've increased my frequency in bonking girls. Each one taste better and better than ever...

Let's start with Celine, Viet girl in her mid 20s. Booked her through somewhere that has a lot of young but affordable slots. Got her room number, went up and got so damn horny upon seeing her. Approach to kiss her, it was immediately a DFK, wet and delicious. Then we strip naked with her showing her beautifully shaved pussy. We proceed to shower where I would playfully touch her here and there. After the shower, she would then give a nice bj before capping me.

As she's readying her wet hole, I asked her to lie down on the front and proceed to paint her pussy. All I could say is it was really clean, no smelling and tasted fantastic. Mine was overflowing with energy at this point as all the pussy juice are really turning me on. I could tell she's really enjoying my tongue and can't think of anything else. Meanwhile, I had a greater plan as I was dining her pussy, I stroked my mine which is swelling at that point slowly and get the cap off. It was getting harder to pull it off, so I had to apply twist motion slowly to get it off. Upon succeeding, I knew I couldn't hold it and proceed to insert into her raw while she's still lying down, doggy.

Tight, wet and warm pussy wrapping mine, I can't help but give her hard pounding. Her moans made heightened my sense towards climax and at last, I can't hold it anymore. Looking at the back of her body, I held and pressed down her waist hard, and rammed deep inside her emptying my load down to the last drop. She took some long and hard breath while I slowly pull out. Her eyes widened as she realizes the warm fluids ooze out from her wet hole as she sat up. She stared blankly for a minute, smiled, then went on to kiss me and whisper me a remark "so naughty" beside my ear.

After that, we clean up and proceed to shower. She did not wash it out her pussy or wipe it clean. During shower, she would carefully caress and clean my manhood. When we're done and fully clothed, I proceeded to tip her. But I know this won't be the only time that I see her.....