View Single Post
Old 19-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 347 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2948 / Power: 10
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute
Re: In a relationship with someone with NPD. Advice needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoicesWithin View Post
She is one of the weirdest person I have been with. Always tantruming. Always angry. Always jealous. In one such episodes, I stopped my car by the road. Walked over to the passenger side. Asked her what i did wrong again. Pleaded with her to tell me.

"I like you to be anxious over me", she replied with a sudden giggle

Has anyone been in a relationship with someone like this before? Any advice on what I should do?
I feel you bro. My ex was like that . Had an of and on relationship for 3 years before she dropped out of my life. Later when I was about to get married she showed up and basically had me wrapped around her finger again almost making me lose my fiance. Came to my senses and cut her off completely and got married.

Now a decade on, she is still unmarried and calls on birthdays etc. I humour her because I had feelings for her but no regrets moving on. A normal home minister is already pretty stifling, an unhinged one would be impossible to live with. And no - this kind of woman does not change.