Thread: Wife allowance
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2020, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 13
iluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud ofiluvbreast has much to be proud of
Re: Wife allowance

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahgore View Post
Usually women bloated after giving birth. Since years back she's not been doting me. I feel that I'm just used by her.

Sian lor... my life sucks. What to do? If there's a fb whom I can go release my stress... perhaps not so bad.. now my life is not as better than before. Just waiting for time to get by.
Actually I don't agreed on the women bloating part, I look around myself (my wife, my ex-wife and ex-gfs whom I ran into), my family (grandmother, mother, sisters and cousins) and colleagues and friends (including my friend's wives and friends of my wife).

That's about 100 women; what I observed if the lady is fat or plump to begin with, after giving birth, they are likely to remain like that or be fatter.

If the woman is slim and fit to begin with, then they will likely to slim down after confinement.

Of course there are exceptions, like my colleague, who had a nice curvy figure (easy on the eye). She put on so much (about 15kg) during pregnancy (she didn't control what she ate and snack a lot), then after confinement put on some more weight.

One day, she complained to me say she became ugly after giving birth (hubby more interested in watching TV in the living room). I was like, hello, I also rather see TV than see your body.

Then came all the nonsense about body spoilt have having his kids (very familiar to what another sister posted here), now became fat then the men don't appreciate.

My retort was your baby was around 3.5 kg? Then maybe the water bag another 3kg? so max 6.5kg? then where the extra 8.5kg goes to? After that during confinement eat and eat and put on some more weight.

Till today her youngest kid is already 2 years old, she still eat about the same as if she was pregnant, then complain what.

In fact, she was snacking while I was telling her that, then showed me black face and say I don't understand what....sigh....I pity the husband.

Last edited by iluvbreast; 04-12-2020 at 09:09 AM. Reason: typo