Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
Parkour deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
moderation?? dun waste my time talking to people who are' nor here nor there'. joined in 07 point only 50 plus...jealous with my true cheonging and seniority?? or disappointed with sharing food with bangala or china worker?? think it is both....dun need to reply me just rub where it hurts...:rolleyes
little boy, dun embarrass urself further with each of ur posts. Jealous of ur pts, 'seniority' and cheonging? Dun make me laff. U dun knw who u r dealing with.
Do u knw how many senior bros here are laughing at u over ur posts, esp this one above? u hv no idea.

i can see tat u are very proud of ur pts..well, it muz really hurt then to hv lost over 60pts over the last few days. Parkour, well, actually gained 15 and retained power despite ur efforts.

ur arguments are still vacuous and lack substance. I shall leave u in ur own world of self importance and self doubt. Learn to be more confident; no need to use bigotry, power n pts to lift ur self esteem.

the onli thing 'senior' abt u after all these is tat u hv shown urself to be really a senior noob. But it is not too late to change.

cheers.

p/s i know i know..u will probably respond with some vulgarities and threats, but i forgive u lah as i am moving on.
Do have a gd life..seriously.