View Single Post
Old 07-08-2020, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 266 / Power: 8
MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!MyNameIsFour is one of the Best!
Re: dearth_80 fake sugar daddy

I’m truly sorry to learn about what you just experienced, I can feel your hurt and pain

But after reading up on this fake sugar daddy posts in the forum, I’m genuinely concern about your health now, he declared he has HSV_2 in earlier post, not sure if you did it raw with him, but best to get yourself checked at DSC clinic for exposure to HSV_2

If you indeed got it from him, then I would suggest you file a police report for being cheated of your money, and this asshole for knowingly transmitting the STD to you without informing you.

I know it’s going to be a painful and stressful process to go through with this police report, but trust me you will feel better after everything is done

I’m sure you don’t want this to happen to other girls who might fall prey to his tricks and go through the same pain you are feeling now.

So do the right thing, report this guy to the police

Find support from your close female friend or someone you can trust

Maybe ponybabe who has been there and done that for morale support

Jiayou! You can count on our support here in the forum and know that the law is on your side for being cheated and infected with STD knowingly by this asshole

Since he checked into the hotel with you, the security camera or hotel desk would have his image and/or his identification recorded

Rest assured in this small island, he will be caught in no time